So, I spent 24 years of my life without going to a chiropractor. I finally went a couple months ago when my headaches were unbearable. He did an adjustment and they went away...until Monday. I had a headache from Monday morning clear thru last night. Tylenol (the only thing I can take right now) is worthless. So, I made another appointment to get an adjustment. Voila! No more headache. Thank you Dr!
I dont have much news at this point. Just trying to get to work and stay there every day. Its hard when you dont feel good. We have been so unbearably busy it makes it very very difficult. I have to figure out a way to get out of Provider Service. It is hell on earth. (just ask Veronica) Oh well, at least I dont have to talk to the members all day. That would make me suicidal!
On the baby front, nothing is happening. There is a hard little lump I can feel but that is the only evidence I have that there is a baby in there. (aside from the ultrasound and the nausea) It seems wierd to me that eventually I will feel it kicking and all that.
Well, back to work. Its only 9 am and I feel like I have been here for 10 hours!
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Trust me, talking to your insureds will make you FREAKING nuts!!! I have to deal with the morons ALL day long. Stupid questions are always pleantiful.
Post a Comment