Today I am just glad it is Friday. This week has been pretty hardcore. I feel like my morning sickness is getting worse every day, but I think it is just wearing on me. I am not able to sleep as much as I would like (since I cant stay asleep, it is annoying) Rob and I have decided to get a new bed this weekend. Im so excited! We have needed one for a while, but now that I am pregnant and going to be getting increasingly uncomfortable we have decided that now is the time. Yeah! Extra squishy pillowtop here I come!
Rob is going to a Mudvayne concert tonight with Gustavo, so Melissa and I are going to hang out at her place with the baby. I think we are gettting the raw end of the deal! Normally, I would go to the concert, but I dont want to be around all the smoke and stupid people pushing each other around.
Well, that is all for now. Just waiting for 5.
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment