Well, it is Monday again already. We didnt do much of anything this weekend. I did take the fridge all apart and clean the insides, toss anything that was past it s date. Exciting. Rob cleaned out the Equinox and is planning on winterizing it this weekend. Winter! I hope its not around the corner. Oh well, Global warming is good for some things I guess.
Sunday we took the dogs to the dog park again. Piper has been acting out lately, so we thought some good exercise would help him. We had fun and saw a bunch of cool dogs. As we were leavint there was a dog (looked like a young German Shepherd) that the owners couldnt even hold onto! He was freaking out and choking himself to death. Im glad we werent in there while he was! It makes you wonder why people come out there with badly behaved dogs. It doesnt make it fun for anyone.
Thats all for now. Just trying to get through the week, so I can get to another weekend.
Monday, October 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment