Well, this weekend was our 1st Anniversary. We had a great time. We went out to dinner together on Saturday at Monterrey and Rob got me a couple really nice pieces of Blenko for a present! I will have to put up some pictures soon.
Sunday we had some visitors. Mom and Kurt and Jen and Tom all came over and we spent the day together. We went to On the Border for lunch and went shopping at Jordan Creek. I got a really cute sweater to wear to a wedding this weekend. We went back to my house and had cake and ice cream. I have a picture of the cake that I will put in tonight. It was so pretty!
I had Monday off, so i just lounged around the house and watched TLC. It was a nice relazing day off. Larry and Shirley took us out to dinner at Legends last night to celebrate our anniversary. All in all it was a great weekend!
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment