Thursday, October 27, 2005

It must be getting cold out!

Well we went to the grocery store last night and I feel like a couple squirrels hoarding nuts for the winter. We bought so much stuff! Our fridge is busting at the seams, but at least we wont have to go shopping again soon. I made a big pot of goulash last night to have on hand for lunches. It is gooooood! I also whipped up some taco dip since I have been craving it for a few days. Made it a little different this time, I used green chiles instead of the can of rotel. Yum.
We stopped at Starbucks and I had my favorite drink. Caramel Macchiato. mmmm. Just right on a cold evening. They had samples out of the chocolate walnut brownie. Dangerous!
We ran into Susan as we were leaving the store, had a nice chat with her then we headed home. It seems everytime we go to Ankeny Target we run into someone, and we dont even know anyone who lives in Ankeny! I guess that just shows how terrible HyVee has become.
We are one day closer to the weekend, and tonight is Survivor night!

No comments: