Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happy Happy Day!!!

Well, 2 great things that happened today.
1) I kept a secret for a WHOLE week! I surprised Rob by ordering him a book from Amazon. It is 3 nights in August, its a Cardinals book. Anyway, I ordered it and had it delivered to him at work. Surprise! This is great for me considering that we have never surprised each other with anything in our entire relationship. I hate surprises, but im learning to like them!
2) I received an email from the CEO of Wellmark today saying that every Wellmark employee is getting an extra $1,000 on their Nov. 4 paycheck! WHOOHOO! I love my job today. The reasoning behind it is "We recognize that each of you is feeling the economic challenge at the gas pump. And as winter sets in, the cost to heat our homes is predicted to rise significantly. I know that this can cause a strain for you and your family. " I am so grateful!

1 comment:

Farmmom said...

Still cant believe you received this very generous gift...this is almost "unpresidented" for a company to do......enjoy!

MOM