Well, babysitting went great. We played all day, he jumped in his jumperoo and we even watched a Baby Einstein DVD. I even got brave and packed up the diaper bag and drove up to Karl Chevrolet to get the oil changed in the Equinox. It could have been bad, but little Vincent just slept the whole time! (I guess a dry diaper and a full belly is a great thing in baby world) The dogs were a little apprehensive at first. Buster was jealous and spent the entire day trying to wedge himself between me and the baby, with alternating periods of glaring at me from the corner of the room. Piper just wanted to sniff him and lick the top of his head. Pretty freaking adorable. I think they will do just fine when our own baby gets here!
I do worry that I have a skewed view of motherhood now though, that baby is just too easy to take care of! Im sure I will get a screaming, puking monster instead. Oh well, at least it will be our screaming, puking monster! Well, back to work...
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well dear, I guess as you mother I can say this, just hope you don't get a clone or "little Jessica", the spit up deal was definately an issue!! But, you were cute too!!
Love MOM
Post a Comment