Well, back from the long weekend, we had a good time. We got to see the Lincoln Museum and had time to see a Frank Lloyd Wright house too! It was great. We had a few bumps along the road, but came out of it and had a good time.
Today I am babysitting Vincent, Melissas mom isnt feeling well so she needed someone to watch him today while she is at work. I happened to have the day off so I was happy to volunteer. We have the bouncy seat, jumperoo and the car seat over here. I am beginning to realize that babies need alot of stuff! He is such a good baby though, no crying or spitting up so far. Will update later, im off to change my first diaper ever!
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL, key word is SO FAR. I remember when you were a baby. All you did was puke on me, and I STILL wanted to feed you & I still like you now even though you did that to me!! HA! I bet the dogs are like "what the hell is that"??
You are to be commended...a day off and spending it babysitting...what a hero! Just remember this one you can send home..they next one you cant!
Post a Comment