Well, we went to the dog park yesterday and of course I didnt think to bring the camera until we were halfway there. Darn it! I will remember sometime! We walked thru the whole park and saw the Corgi guy again. Umm. He is a little wierd, but very nice. I think he may have an alcohol problem, but his advice on green beans is stellar! Poor Buster, we are going to start starving him even more. (But that cup of DQ vanilla ice cream we gave him may not have been a good start)
We took the dogs down to the lake and let them swim. Rob was afraid he was going to have to jump in and save Buster. He swam way out to get a ball with Piper 3 times! The little guy doesnt have any legs!
After the swimming, we took a walk down the trail so the dogs could dry off. We let them both off the leash and Piper started looking for birds. He even pointed in the dog park! He did scare some doves up, and scared some joggers. He had alot of fun running through the brush. I think he likes the trail better than the dog park area. I do too!
After the dog park we went to DQ. (I know, I know, but I wanted a blizzard!) It actually kind of stank, and I ended up giving most of it to Buster and Piper. They were pretty happy, except Buster gets way too possesive. Piper was hiding his head in the corner so Buster wouldnt bite him. Poor Peeps.
I think thats about it for now. Back to the grind...Ugh. Is it Friday yet?
Monday, September 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment