Saturday, September 17, 2005

Babysitting part 2

How sad is it that I would rather stay home and watch a baby than go out with our friends?? Well, that is what we did Friday night. Such a cute kid. Here is what he did...

Yep, thats it. He slept in his bouncy seat. Never woke up, never cried. Parenting is hard? Im beginning to wonder...

3 comments:

Mrs Weidner said...

So, you didn't get to hold him & snuggle him? That sucks, but he looks adorable! Look at those long fingers. Awwww. I want one!! LOL

Farmmom said...

When you place your order, be sure to signify the same qualities this little guy has,,,,hmmmm wonder if that will work? With your genes,,,I doubt it!!

Love MOM

Mrs Weidner said...

If I could I would place an order for an adorable little girl. Tom has 2 boys though, so that is looking bad for me.. damn.