Thursday, July 07, 2005

I have nothing to say....

Ok, im updating the blog! I may have created a monster, my sister is now the blog updating Nazi.
Ummm...I guess we did get some interesting news this weekend. Robs friend Randy got married! In March! and didnt tell us. Nice. He also moved to Wyoming. And didnt tell us! I think we are trying to plan a trip up there Labor Day weekend, but we will see what happens. 13 hours on I80 just doesnt sound like a blast to me. I would love to see Wyoming though, it is supposed to be beautiful.
I got to hold the baby again last night, he is so adorable. This is making the baby fever a bit too unbearable for me. On that note, I should be ovulating sometime soon. I hope Robs little spermies are up for an adventure. Gross. That was too much. Im sorry.
Well, im at work, i had a 2 hour "focus group" on the Wellmark Values this morning. I hate all that positive mumbojumbo. I was glad to have 2 hours off the phone though. We had to talk about the core values and how they relate to our job, etc, etc. Ugh.
Still planning my birthday party, looks like we are inviting around 30 people. Should be some fun!
Thats all for now, maybe if you are lucky we will put up a picture of the Equinox.

No comments: