Holy crap. How did this happen? Im beginning to panic. Im almost 24, which is almost 25, which is pretty much 30, and then 40 and 50 will be here before it realize it. Im not sure what to do about it. I guess i just have to suck it up and get old. Dammit.
(I had a big rant here about how pissed off I am that I havent gotten knocked up yet, im sparing you of that)
Hopefully I will be in a better mood for the next post. I am hating my job right now. But, its my b-day weekend, and I took Monday off to spend the day with my Robby.
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lets put this in perspective dear, I'm about to turn 50, thats over double your age....How do you think I feel?? Does the term older than dirt come to mind?
Happy pre-birthday! MOM
Oh for the love of GOD! I just turned 31 FREAKIN years OLD!! I remember a birthday card that Mom got me for my 15th birthday... it said, and I quote "how does it feel to be half way to 30"??!! I though holy HELL, that is OLD! Now I am 31!! I guess I can die now! LOL
Post a Comment