Monday, January 23, 2006

Poof! An official pregnant lady belly.

Friday night we went out to Robs work Christmas party. It was lame, and the food sucked. Again. Oh well. The owner of the company said next year they are going to do something different (b/c he has been getting complaints) Haha. We didnt win the big prize either. Boohoo. I was all sad b/c I wore my baby shirt, but I thought I just looked fat that night.
Fast forward to Saturday morning. We woke up and decided to go out to look at Tv's with Larry and Shirley. (oh yeah, the big screen is officially dead. So, now we have to figure out something else.) I also woke up with something new. A pregnant belly. It sticks out and everything. So strange, and really hard to get used to.
Sunday we went to Tequilas and bumped in to Melissa and Gustavo. Not much else that day, except we did get the house pretty clean. I did the bedroom, bathroom and laundry and Rob was on kitchen and dish detail. We have to finish the living room and computer desk tonight.
Well, it is Monday and it sucks. I normally cant complain much about work, but we are super busy and the systems keep crashing. I think someone in IT needs a butt kicking! Haha! Oh well, It will be Friday before I know it.

No comments: