Friday, January 13, 2006

Its a small world after all...

Last night we went to dinner at Melissa and Gustavos house. We brought the salad and texas toast (yum). Melissa made some super tasty spaghetti. I think I have a serious spaghetti addiction. I made it for dinner Wednesday night, ate the leftovers for lunch Thursday and then ate at their house Thursday night. Oh well, it is better than my steak fajita addiction.
Anyhoo, they also invited Gus's friends Casey and Niko over for dinner. We have met them a couple times before, but not hung out with them. So I knew that Casey was due approx the same time as me. Well, come to find out we are due on the SAME DAY! How bizarre is that?? I dont think we could have planned it if we tried. (well they didnt plan it at all, but that is another subject) Ooh. That was snarky, I apologize.
In other news, it is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend. I think we are going to try to make it to the dog park sometime. Maybe I will get adventurous and actually take some pictures of the dogs frolicking! What will probably happen is that I will sleep until 2-3 pm each day and then be too lazy to get out there by dark. But, I have good intentions. Doesnt that count for something??
Well, It is almost the weekend. The puppies go nuts when we tell them it is the weekend. (although Piper has thought that every day this week. The dog is loco)
So- signing out. Puppies- it is the "WEEKEND!!!""

No comments: