Friday, December 23, 2005

Its almost Christmas...

Well, we finished our Christmas shopping last night. A little late, but at least it is done. Now we just have to clean the house and get all the presents wrapped. Tomorrow we go to Moms house and then to the farm Saturday night. Sunday morning we will open presents at Moms then drive back around noon. We have Christmas with the Youngs Sunday afternoon.
The poor dogs are exiled to our house while we are out of town. I was a bad mommy again this year and forgot to make boarding reservations. Next year I HAVE to remember at Thanksgivng time to get that done. Luckily Larry is in town and said he would let them out a couple times while we are gone. Poor puppies.
Well, I am just waiting on Larry and Shirley to come pick me up from work. Im not feeling well again and cant stand all the "food day" smells. Ugh. I dont understand why my morning sickness is getting worse! Note to baby: I am in the second trimester, please stop making me vomit all the time.
So, if i dont blog again for a couple days, Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments: