I havent updated in a while. I havent had anything going on! Just trying to get thru each day of morning sickness and put up with work. Last night we went to see Veronica, John and baby Drake. I am now completely convinced that she is superwoman. Not only is her baby absolutely adorable, but her house is spotless! I am beyond impressed. Although, that did show Rob that it can be done, and I am not even keeping a spotless house with no kids. Oops.
Melissa and Gus came over after we got home and we hung out for a bit. Vincent was super cute in his "1st Christmas" sleeper. I cant believe I am going to have a baby to dress up next year!
We have bought the baby a couple cute things for Xmas already. (already spoiled and not even born yet...) We got a chair that is a horse, I will post a picture it is kind of hard to explain. I also bought some pacis that I have been wanting. One says "I love Daddy" Awwww.
Im getting really antsy wanting to know if it is a boy or girl. I have just started referring to it as him. I cant help it! We have an ultrasound scheduled for Feb 24th (Robs birthday) at the 3D place (but we arent getting the 3D, too expensive) in case we dont get one from our regular Dr. I am hoping to squeeze a "medically necessary" one out of our drs before that. I wanna know what I am having and start decorating the nursery.
Well, that is all for now. Just waiting the next 30 minutes until I can go home.
Monday, December 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so embarassed, I raised two kids and I dont know what a pacis is?
signed, you so out of the loop Mother.
I am so embarassed, I raised two kids and I dont know what a pacis is?
signed, you so out of the loop Mother.
I THINK it is a pacifier.. I think.
Post a Comment