Thursday, December 01, 2005
Im addicted...
to the Doppler. I ordered a Doppler (the thingy that the Dr listens to the babies heartbeat on) just so I could hear it once in a while. I listen every night now. It is so addicting! Even Rob now knows the difference between my heartbeat, the placenta and the babies heartbeat. I have a little recording thingy that came with it so I can record it for everyone to hear, but I havent gotten a really strong recording yet. (too much belly fat!) Hopefully in the next few weeks I will have a good one and I can record it and put it on my blog. Then you can all be addicted to the sound of the heartbeat! Well, I have been neurotic enough for one night, time to get ready for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment