Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Seriously

Ellie has become mobile. I thought when she started crawling I was in trouble. No, not so much. Now she can climb. She climbs on and off the ottoman and pretty much anything else she can find. Its frightening! She still isnt walking though, I think she likes crawling too much.

Here she is on the Ellie catwalk. Pretty much everything from 3 ft down is hers now. Stinker.
She even took over half of my bookshelf. Oh well, who has time to read anyway?

Im not sure she actually ate any of this dinner, but she sure enjoyed it! Fajitas are a big hit these days, with extra guacamole of course.


Hee Hee. Dont look now but this is a picture of the smallest yard ever mowed by a riding lawn mower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only difference between men and boys are the price of their toys,,...I rest my case. This man looks happy!!!! haha MOM