Ok, so yesterday I typed up a whole blog, then I tried to upload the pics and lost everything. Grr.
Anyway, long story short. Ellie is doing great, she is SO busy that we finally broke down and toddler proofed the upstairs. We still need to find a gate that will work with our wierd iron railings, but we are pretty much done. I will upload some pics if I can. (tried, cant)
I start my new job on May 2, so Im just looking forward to moving to the new department and learning new things. I have been on autopilot for far too long! ;)
Rob is still loving his current company. He had his annual review and got another fat raise, so I dont forsee him leaving anytime soon. Now, if we could just convince them to open an Iowa City office. Hmmmm.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just tried updating my blog too,,,cant load pictures...this blog site needs some serious help!! Need Ellie picture fix really bad!! Grandma
Post a Comment