Anyway, yesterday I went to pick up the Bean from Daycare. My eyes were assaulted when I pulled in the driveway. What has Tabitha bought?? A Santa on a freaking motorcycle! As if that wasnt bad enough, it is approximately the size of my entire car. Oh dear God. I think Wal-Mart has gotten out of control with the "airblown inflatable market"
And for your viewing pleasure....

It also comes in "chopper"

Or, if Nascar is more your style...

This might work for those of you looking for a more understated Christmas theme. No one can resist this 12 foot tall by 10 foot wide Snow Globe. My god...what has the world come to??

1 comment:
I'm dreaming of a white trash Christmas........la la la la la la la la....Ther'll be choppers reving and santas on motorcycles waving....all dress like hells angles.....la la la la
Ha ha Grandma
Post a Comment