Friday, December 22, 2006

New Ellie pics!

So, I havent updated for a while. Ellie has done alot lately! She is on her third round of antibiotics for the ear infection. Poor kid.
She has cut 2 bottom teeth now and they are so cute! She just got over a case of the stomach flu, but she is feeling better today. I swear, its hard to be a baby. She is so happy though, she hardly ever gets upset even when she is sick. She is a trooper!
Oh yeah, and im off work for TEN DAYS! WHOO HOO!!!! I get to pretend to be a stay at home Mommy for a little while.
Anyway- on to the cuteness...


Enjoying a teether fresh from the refrigerator


Thisclose to crawling.


Look Anna! Ellie loves her butterfly sweater. Her adorable Robeez fit too, they are the best baby shoes ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she is going to be mobile SOON! She's almost got it figured out!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh baby!!!! Time to put everything up high...it wont be long and the little fingers will have it!! Poor grandma, she doesnt have a chance. Grandma