Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Aftermath

Christmas has come and gone. We had a good time despite the flu running rampant through the entire family. Ellie got lots of cool things to play with. I have been enjoying my time off and dreading the 2nd when I have to go back to the real world.
Anyway, Ellie and I spent the day shopping at Jordan Creek. We searched and searched for a Fisher Price Drop and Roar Dinosaur, but couldnt find one at any stores. (and believe me, I scoured) We did get her the most adorable little jeans from Childrens Place, a fleece from Old Navy and a few toys. I will take pictures tomorrow when she is awake. She is loving this Christmas thing!
Tomorrow we are going to install Ellies convertible carseat in the Equinox. I have had it for months now, but have been waiting until she could sit up. I just ordered the Buggy Bagg (google it, it rocks!) for shopping trips and high chairs. I never thought I could get so excited about a cart cover, but she tried to put her mouth on the cart at Babies R Us today. Ick. Cant wait for that to come in the mail.
Ellie is pretty much sitting up now and still working on crawling. She is enjoying her high chair, and has even tried a few puffs. She loves the cherry ones.
I think Im going to get my hair cut this weekend, maybe take some length off an add a few layers. Sad as it seems, I want my hair cut like Hilary Duff in American Dreamz. What has the world come to?? ;)
Talk to you soon!




Loving her new Puppy
And, apparently it tastes good too. The best part? There is a sensor in the ear and the puppy keeps repeating "Blue Ear".

Almost there, just need momentum!

I believe this is Earths Best Organic Garden Vegetable Dinner. Mmmm, her forehead got more than she did.


Officially sitting up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like a good organic meal all over your body to improve skin tone....What a little show off! I would say the high chair is a big success. Grandma