Monday, August 13, 2007

Lots of new pics!

A whole WEEK without internet. I swear Mediacom was trying to drive me bonkers. We finally got someone out here to fix it and they found out that a technician had climbed up the pole in our backyard and SHUT US OFF! Just b/c we cancelled cable didnt mean we wanted to cancel internet. I seriously wanted to scream. Anyway, Im back online and have tons of new Ellie pics to share.


Ellie loves her new shoes (a Veronica yard sale find!)She calls them sooooooos.


Petting Oliver at the campground. Robs parents camped at Saylorville for a week.


Yes, I let her play in the dog water. It was a cute photo!


Sleeping on the way to West Branch for fireworks. Note the sooooooos. She wont take them off!


Watching fireworks


Almost too big for the ducky tub, but still cute!


Driving her new car. Aunt Susan gave this to her a while ago, and she is finally big enough to ride in it. She loves it when I push her down the hallway really fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, Rob..I want a picture of Jessica pushing the car down the hallway with Ellie at the wheel!! Now, that would be cute!!! Gooo Ellie...Grandma

Anonymous said...

I want to see Ellie cooking dinner. I hear she has a fabulous new kitchen,, marsha