Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ellies new kitchen!

I know, I know, Ellie got another toy. But I swear she needed it! Ha ha. I got her a play kitchen to use while I am making dinner. She loves it already. As soon as my neglected treadmill is moved, its going into the kitchen. (Yes, I have a treadmill in my kitchen, Im ashamed, but mostly b/c I dont use it!)


She loves it!


Boiling on the stove, it makes sounds and lights up. Note the sippy in the fridge.


Its nice to have your own fridge in the living room, for easy access to beverages.


Awwwwww


I tried to convince her that it isnt safe to drive while on the cell phone. Kids these days, I tell ya. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely precious!! The video's are hilarious! This little girl is growing up awfully quickly!! Grandma needs another Ellie fix!! Love Grandma!

Mrs Weidner said...

OH my gosh! She is getting so much hair! Very cute indeed!