Monday, November 20, 2006

She is a cannibal!

Saturday we went to Rancho Alegre. Yum. We havent been there for a long time since it is clear on the southside. I decided to be nice to the Bean and give her a little taste of refried beans. She loved them! I just put a tiny bit on my finger and she gobbled it up. She even did the little hungry baby bird thing when i gave her a tiny bit more.
Then I realized- she's a cannibal! Haha. I didnt have my camera with me or I would have documented it. Boo hoo
She also had her first ride in a shopping cart yesterday. Jen, Rob and I went to Costco to pick up dog food, and Ellie sat like a big girl in the cart. She was too cute! We also went to Childrens Place to pick up some cute sleepers for present opening, and a couple sweaters for her Christmas pictures. Its the holiday season!
Well, hope everyone has a great short work week, and eats lots of yummy food on Thursday!

No comments: