So, i know i have all but abandoned this blog in the last week. Im sick, the baby is sick and it isnt going away. Before Thanksgiving we both started with the sniffles. Then, I got a horrible sore throat (which i still have). Ellie went to the Dr Monday night and we found out she has a right ear infection and conjunctivitis. So, she is taking amoxicillin to clear it up. Poor kid! It hasnt dampened her spirits any, she is still little miss smiley.
Anyway, I am just blogging before I head to bed. Hopefully this will clear up soon!
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh! Sorry you guys aren't feeling well! Hopefully your both better soon! I need some Ellie smiles!!!!
OK Dear, now dont you remember your mothers cure for sore throat? Go to Robs drawer, get a nice long sock, put vicks on your neck and chest, wrap the sock around your neck and go to bed...you'll be better in the morning.....MOM
Post a Comment