Yep, that's black eyeliner all over her face. Probably considered child abuse now. LOL
Oh my god!!! I cant believe you have done this! I have even forgotten how silly I made you look....I just didnt seem to ever get the costume thing right! I'm not answering the phone for a week....may be child protection services!!!!!
Hey, I was Woody Woodpecker once! That rocked!! LOL, even though Angie White called me a chicken. I've been devestated for life.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yep, that's black eyeliner all over her face. Probably considered child abuse now. LOL
Oh my god!!! I cant believe you have done this! I have even forgotten how silly I made you look....I just didnt seem to ever get the costume thing right! I'm not answering the phone for a week....may be child protection services!!!!!
Hey, I was Woody Woodpecker once! That rocked!! LOL, even though Angie White called me a chicken. I've been devestated for life.
Post a Comment