No one else is updating! Grr! Oh well, I have more adorable Ellie pics. She tried peas tonight and loved them. She got so excited every time she saw the spoon coming.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank goodness you are a responsible blogger, unlike your mother!!! Of course, your blogs are so much fun to read. keep up the good work, you have lots of material in Ellie.
Umm, hello I updated mine Sunday AND Monday!!! Mom is the naughty one!!! ---I shouldn't have switched to Beta Blogger, it is a pain in the butt. Mrs. Weidner
2 comments:
Thank goodness you are a responsible blogger, unlike your mother!!! Of course, your blogs are so much fun to read. keep up the good work, you have lots of material in Ellie.
Umm, hello I updated mine Sunday AND Monday!!! Mom is the naughty one!!! ---I shouldn't have switched to Beta Blogger, it is a pain in the butt. Mrs. Weidner
Post a Comment