Wow. It is amazing to me how much a baby really changes your life. I thought it would be different, but seriously! Ellie is such a wonderful baby and is completely frustrating all at the same time. She is still having issues with gas and not sleeping at the appropriate times, but we are slowly getting used to it and moving on. Poor Rob goes to work every day in a daze since he puts her to bed for me. She is such a stinker and doesnt like to go to sleep until late. (sometimes 2-4 am) Wonder where she got that from?? (Rob) So, I wake up with her during the night and try to get a nap in sometime in the morning. She is starting to make more sounds and be more alert and it is so cute. I love this little sound she makes that sounds like Uh oh. Its kind of a cross between that and a little kitty. Too cute!
We did get her pictures back from Penneys yesterday. Jen is scanning them and I will be posting (and emailing) them. I think they are pretty good for newborn pics, but Rob isnt terribly happy with them. I think we might try somewhere else that allows more time for the sitting. Penneys only allows 15 mins and that just isnt enough for a little squirmy baby.
Right now she is filling her diaper. She has decided that all nasty poops happen while Daddy is at work. Not fair!
Ok- well she is screaming again so that is the end of the update. I should have pics to add tonight. Later!
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday dear Ellie
Happy Birthday to you,
Its been a month already....
Pretty soon you'll be two!!
Happy Birthday from Grandma
Post a Comment