Monday, October 15, 2007

Time flies!

When did my little baby get so BIG!? Ellie is talking up a storm lately, we can understand so much of what she says now. She picks up her toys when asked, helps me clean up the tub after bathtime and says thank you when handed something. She is so freaking cute! Im just amazed at the new things she can do every day. Its true that they are little sponges at this age. (although, Im sure you know that Ellie has superior genes, haha!)

Im excited b/c this weekend we are planning on meeting Laura, Veronica and their kids at the pumpkin patch. (if its not pouring rain) I cant wait to see Ellie interact with Maggie, Owen and Drake. I think this year I will let her pick out a pumpkin to take home. I will definitely take pictures.



Ellie got new shoes this weekend. She outgrew her daycare sneakers again!


What are you looking at??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super genes?? No, Grandma genes...haha. I like the second picture...Just imagine at 12-13 years old...she'll be saying "Oh MOM, get a life!!.. Grandma