Here are the ones we got prints of. They will be available at Ellies party on Saturday, or email me if you want me to mail some to you. We have TONS b/c they always talk me into way way too many poses. :)
She has her 1 year pediatrician appt at 4pm, so I should have updates on weight and length then.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Okay, so wierdly... in picture two she looks JUST like I did in one of my baby pics. I have to find that picture of me now!
Anyway, she is beautiful, and I'm so proud to be her Aunt!!
This is one cute kid...she looks like she is having such a good time being one year old!! Reminds me back to when you would hold up your two little fingers for two years old...Love Grandma
OK as usual these are waaay too cute! Madison and I would love to have one with the beach scene!
Deb
Post a Comment