Yeah...we got hit last night by an uninsured motorist. Nice, huh??? So, had to get a rental car, buy a new carseat, work with insurance company etc today. Everyone is just fine except for some sore necks. We were so scared for Ellie but her carseat did exactly what it was made to do. We were driving down the street in our neighborhood and a guy backed out of a driveway so fast Rob barely had time to break. He hit us hard. We have excellent insurance so it will be ok. The Equinox is already at the body shop, Rob has a rental car and we will only be out a couple hundred dollars if State Farm cant get any money out of the guy.
Anyway...enough of that. We did get some good news today. I have been interviewing for another position at Wellmark and...drumroll please...
I GOT IT!
Im really excited to move departments and try something new. I even got a nice bump in pay along with my annual raise last week. So, happy days are here again!
1 comment:
As with any rain storm comes a little sunshine...Congrats on your new job...mom
Post a Comment