Today is Rob's 29th b-day! Last night we went the the Pink Floyd Laser show. It was awesome! I know you are all sooooo jealous. ;)
www.laserspectacular.com
Today we went out to lunch at Garcias, it was pretty tasty. We stopped at Babies R Us to get Ellie some diapers and formula. Pretty exciting...but it was soooo terrible out. We left the house at 3 when it was still raining, but by the time we got home at 5 it was really slippery and there was about an inch of snow already. We are staying home tonight for sure.
Ellie is doing well. Her 4 top teeth are about halfway in, its cute when she smiles you can see flashes of white. I need to take some more pictures...not much going on lately. I am going to try to get some cool ice pics tomorrow morning. Later!
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment