Thursday, January 11, 2007

A POST!

I think I conquered Blogger for now. After only an hour of cussing at the computer I beleive I am going to post a blog. Bleh.

This is what happens when you turn your back to answer the phone. I removed the jar from the pile of apples and apricots.



Miss Independent does not like to be fed, she wants to use the spoon.



Rejection. Apparently DelMonte is not nearly as good as Earths Best Organic. I did end up feeding her some whole wheat rotini and diced tomatoes. Ellie loved it!



Bean rockin her Robeez










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Im here to tell ya..the wait and the battle was worth it!!! Great pictures..I can just see she is missing her Grandma!!

Anonymous said...

two weeks and no pictures. will we even recognize her? has she left town? is the camera broken?... please more Ellie!